Some general thoughts about Wikileaks
- It hasn't really released anything dangerous.. unless you consider exposing US mercenary dealings in child prostitution "dangerous"
- Or that one of Kim Jong-Il's sons is too busy playing videos games to take over the country
- Nobody in the US has ever really been prosecuted for just releasing classified information
- Assange isn't even a US citizen, nor does he reside here - consider this when coming up with excuses to stop him
- He's not a terrorist. Stop saying he is.
- The rape charges seem a lot like an excuse to arrest him
- The outrage from US officials is directly proportional to their worry that Assange has something on them
- He may be a dick, his motivations may not be pure, but his actions do not warrant a kill squad